Matt Asher is an investor, writer, and host of The Filter podcast. He has a background in journalism and statistics.
His interests include:
- The filters through which we perceive reality
- Animal intelligence
- Decentralized identity and publishing
- Monte Carlo simulations
- The philosophical foundations of probability theory and meanings of randomness
- Links between morality, complexity, information theory, and probability
- Experimental fiction and non-fiction
- Arbitrage opportunities in evolving markets
- Domain name investing
To contact Matt, send an email to me@ (Matt’s full name) dot com.